Saturday, April 16, 2011

Where Is Tawnee Stone At Today?

you like me but you love her.

Hej! W końcu I found some time to catch up on blogs. I hope you will forgive me this break.
What about me? Yesterday was really great, until now can not comprehend what really happened, but it was brilliant, campfire, running through the woods at night, wild (oO), strange noises, lots of drinking, tearing, seeking money for bread, to find a lot of used condoms in the middle of the path behind the house Mexy (double oO '), mtv, and horrible, spoiled teenagers and their birthday, nicee, replay today: 3
Going to school yesterday came up with a rather strange little poem usually do not write poems, I prefer to dwell and speak openly about their thoughts, feelings, rations, instead of hiding them in a few lines and forcing readers to their importance as fish-out fishes out of the fish from the pond (do not ask where the comparison, d). After all I have to try ... Maybe I should learn to hide emotions sometimes? Typically, this openness comes at me the same problems.
For several days I want to go into the woods, dressed in black leggings and an old blue checkered shirt with long sleeves, zaplecionymi two braids, with a gold, a very meaningful for me chain falling on the shoulders powyciąganej buttons hidden behind a shirt. Sit down on the soft grass, build a thick tree branch, to see the green leaves around him, swaying in a gentle gust of wind, close your eyes, pull on his cigarette, feeling bright rays of the sun warming my face, breaking through the crown of trees. Slowly let out the smoke, opening eyes and staring at the clouds lazily moving along the blue sky. I feel alive, like never before.
I remember when I sat with Andie at KFC, near the stairs, looking at how people hurry, wanting to make their own affairs and did not contact with reality. She said then that I have an incredible talent for attracting into your life very strange people. And this is confirmed in every aspect. I hate that. Why some time, I feel like some of you with me just staring? And I'm up for it because jivin 'Damn, I'm incredibly naive and vulnerable, and they are using, maybe unconsciously, but still. I feel completely manipulated. If you intend to do so on, it's just step back and give me a break.
Returning to the passage of a hurry and did not come into contact with the reality of people, I have to write something about it. Currently I'm trying to really leave it all behind, have a clear, clean mind, just do not think I even thought I never once helped. How many times you had, so that you forgot to take something, you returned after that and began to laugh at themselves after that you forget what really happened you returned? We are so preoccupied with thoughts that we do not see what is happening around us. Do not experiencing life- There really are only physically, physically, and our mind and soul is adrift somewhere in another space. This is not good. We should focus on reality as possible, because damn, otherwise we will not achieve anything.
I am probably one of the most absorbed with thoughts of people in the world. I actually do anything to stop it. And that strange accent I finish today's note.


song for today: Stereophonics-Devil .

Ps. Do not pay attention to stylistic errors-I do not want read it again and improve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment