Thursday, April 21, 2011

What Is A Brazlian Wax

talkin' to nobodyy.

dying. In a literal sense. I completely do not what to do, laze around the house without a good reason, I see emptiness, I can not comprehend. I hate sitting at home, have someone pull me out of it! I hate Christmas, it is so useless a period of time during which people clean up, cook and stuff, I do not know, and then it ends and after *** it even started? Okay, and yet we all go somewhere, or are too busy to be interested in such an abandoned cribs like I do. I hate doing nothing, it's so useless, I would like to work, do something, have some sense that they do not wasting myself, what a rest, since there are so many things to do? Damn.
today I can not write, glue no opinion, it bothers me, I go to write, is not suited to it today.
I, uh ...
Or not, I do not want to write. I have a lot
delicious grub from Germany, envy me. Damn, Germany. Oh, will teach a German!
A, and this, well, yesterday was fun, I like to sit on the shaft, to stare at the water as small panes slowly, with the precision of flow ahead to an end, I would like to go after them to throw up and swim, but I would have drowned because he did not know how to swim, hmm.
embrace a new collection of river island, my shop is currently the best, man, I want to go shopping, I have no money, I'm broke and the last penny I spend on grub and drink.
Waiting for a sign of something unusual. I do not know, let meteorite falls from the sky, the monster seizes the world, ants revolt, and strikes the rest of society. Anything, please.
And anyway to declare that even on anyone I do not care. And that's it.

I want to go shopping, I was already?
Oh and I love Eminem, well I tell you?
And I have an idea for a new mega-story, but to no incentive to achieve it, or I mention this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment