Monday, April 4, 2011

Frequent Stools In 8 Month Olf

when i look at you i feel like... wow, scared.

Hey. As you passed the weekend? I was back in Lublin with Martha, we met up with Andie, hmm, we went to a small and quite cheesy amusement park, but nice place. There he regained his long dim enthusiasm for photography and made a few pictures. I do not want to dwell, I do not want to write anything today. Let me just say one, the only thing I want to do is rid from you, from this feeling that keeps me from 5 years and he will view your goddamn amazing flurry, making five large rotation of the stomach and heart jump to somewhere around the throat, even though you're a few hundred kilometers from me. FUCK. I am shaken.





Forgive that almost all black and white, but I have a sense of humor, and besides, colorless photos to his irresistible charm. Is black and white humor too is charming?
I'm going to German, then tutoring in chemistry, I do, I do a lot of work home from the Polish, I do not know what's next, I should read a little of this book, each page is still unread longer road to ... hmm.
I feel that something in me is slowly cracking. I do not know yet what it is, but I like it. I think now may be much better if you properly take care of it. I think this is just the beginning of everything.
Somewhere out there with you in the subconscious.

Who goes to Crystal Castles to Krakow?

Whore, I have to do something with the hair.
when i look at you and feel like ... wow, scared .
probably weight issues here and Polish and English but fuck it,
not have time for this and nothing else.

ps. http://kwejk.pl/obrazek/31834/love, is, love.html \u0026lt;- three silly words, and the wise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment