Thursday, April 7, 2011

What Stores Sell Bcbg

fucking king of the world.

Hallo! I just finished a few things expose the allegro, I need cash right away! Today was okay, I experienced a lot of stress on mathematics, perhaps the last such test of the most important this year, and I only pray not to end up with an improvement in August. So nervous that after this lesson, I had some strange red dots on the hands. Strange, never happened to me is not happening. Hmm, but fortunately I did all the tasks, if the teacher does not attach to anything it will be well: D. Hmm
probably on Monday, came to my shoes from Zara, which miraculously fit me perfectly.

While not a particularly handsome, but such a long time I wanted!
Just going to the dentist, the last tooth to heal, hmm, I do not recommend wearing braces, inter alia, by the fact that the picture have a lot of cavities in the teeth (at least I, unfortunately, up to 3). And the second bad reason is that now I have to wear a strange record for a year 24 hours a day and still assume only at night, because when I wear it no one understands what I say. And after a year I wear something else ... for life, c, assuming every 3-4 nights. Lovely.
Still waiting for my test tomorrow with a wok to pass on the weekend! What are your plans? I'm going to meet with such a (strange, mącącym in the head and was a hero of the strange dreams involving my-cat-obcegoidioty) CAT.
http://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/32257-66f43c6f0ef0f62c4d467845f2c98588..png \u0026lt;- brilliant, I recommend you to read, nice digs head as I read I felt like I watched the death note . Just like me I have not watched any anime! And once the ten episodes per day I could see.
song for today: Porcelain and the Tramps-King Of The World . Pedobear says
watch in HQ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment