Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can You Trip On Mucus Relief Dm

tell me something true.

OJC, I came here as any fifteen-year, but scratch that. Lovely.
Remember how few notes I wrote earlier how much I do not want to grow up, finish those 18 years and fully wake up with a youthful carefree? So, today I think differently. In fact I already have those eight months behind, to finish 18 years, and the best school in general, to go somewhere away and never look at the faces of all those people around me. I want to start a new life with the established rules by me and not someone else. Be completely independent, strong, brave, confident and ambitious. Well, soon.
I really hope that this Christmas will pass as soon as possible, but must admit, is not wasted these last days. Seriously I took to be reading a book from my mother Martha, a little pomedytowaƂam, I think it's getting better with my life spiritually and mentally.
Hmm. Well, recently I started to walk a lot, paying attention to places that normally I passed in a hurry is not devoting sufficient attention. I started writing more and more disposed to assume these emotions, which, hidden somewhere deep were often not accessible to my consciousness. Through writing I can get to know them. Tomorrow I have to get up before 6, I'm just in seventh heaven, love it, I like this and other articles used by today's youth to express their approval.


her, what could be more beautiful? \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment