Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cancer Peritoneal Men

Lost.

Hey, I wrote a long time, sorry, I find some time to try to catch up on your blogs. I now have a lot in school and extracurricular activities that after returning home, I'm padnięta.
We can not stop smiling, I have some hilarity that she reached me on the German course, hahah, funny!
I decided myself that this weekend I will be hard for the German, now we have a lot of new things.
Hmm, what to my math test I got a 3, D thought I would die in passing tests but was not as bad. Today I got the script for a scene that I have with a group show on Friday, is great, although I have one half of the text because I am a storyteller. I do not know when will I learn to read it: D.
On Saturday I was with Andie, posiedziałyśmy 3 hours in mars (do not know how come so quickly time flies when I'm with it) then went to her some photos (all of which I have the camera come out blurry, c), and my clumsy attempts walking shoes with high heels ... but it is getting better! : D While we found plenty of Andie's Concert for the summer to which we would like to go, mm, but it would have been nice!
currently in love with Coldplay: 3
Yesterday I was lying on the bed and thought about the actions of most people. I mean that looking at another person in general do not realize how much pain can you wear it. Yesterday I found out something really sad about the person that I know for a long time, but never properly got interested in it not. I never thought I'd be in her life could have happened so many terrible things. I am full of admiration that it can endure. Full of admiration for all the powerful people, because I unfortunately belong to the poor, for whom every slightest bad word, the moment thing or a clumsy attempt to survive extremely harsh. After all ...
I'm hungry. Thirsty. Tired. I still have yet to rewrite the physics and homework from the Polish. I hate Polish. But I have an ideal vision of what I write in the near future.

her that this old picture! It already has one and a half years. No matter, I have nothing to add. I'm going to eat something and to work.
The song for today: Coldplay-Lost

0 comments:

Post a Comment