Saturday, March 26, 2011

Will Medicaid Cover Jaw Surgery

Zeit.

Today it snowed. Enormously from the fact I am happy. At least for a moment I could have the impression that he was not in March, but in December, at best, in November. Or maybe went back in time? No, I did not.
time. Damn, I hate it. Mocking me, laughing in the face, is a sadistic and very wicked ... unit? He knows that each of us is his subject and is therefore incredible ecstasy. I hate to be depending on someone. I always wanted to be free, to have pure consciousness what I do and live as I want, not as someone dictate. Work for yourself, not for someone not to listen to the orders of some idiot who, while most absurd to do, I would have them do, though contrary to my beliefs. YES I DO NOT WANT. I do not want to be dependent on a stupid time that happy with my tears seeing more and more speeds. I do not want to be now or a minute earlier, I'd shut up in some cage in which there is no law rządziłyby.
scared. I guess I have an illness, phobia adolescence, because I simply do not want to do it, do not want to have 18 years to reach adulthood, I'm afraid of nothing that will work out like that I'm naive and that everything is lost in what I believe in this journey of time.
conclusion, I feel terribly lost and behind.
March 26. March 26. Stupid on 26 March.
Do you like fall under the blanket and covered it up so that no remaining crack, breathable particles of light? I am, then it is so dark and I have a feeling of limitless possibilities, because I see a free, black space, no material items that discourage me from getting to a particular purpose. I would like to describe a precipice in the dark, in fact, not only to have it before my eyes, all but inaccessible.

song for today: Alex Goot-Pretty Eyes .
I can not stop listening to it since yesterday.

I hope that you, being it is not known where, but probably somewhere far away from me, and maybe on the contrary, you're not so bad at the time, like me. After all, do not have the same flaws, maybe it's time alone in itself is not so bad? I am curious what you think about it. Maybe time will compensate me and approaches me a bit to you, at least for a small fraction. I'm counting on it.

Today I'll spend the whole day at home, composing what is scattered.

Cause you and your pretty eyes . You keep me alive , keep me alive .




0 comments:

Post a Comment