Sunday, March 20, 2011

Descargar Konjiki No Gash Bell Go Go Mamono Fight

not skrapovoe

If for one moment forgotten God, I'm just a rag puppet, and gave to me slice of life, I would have probably not said what I think, but it certainly would have thought that saying.

I would value things not for how much they cost, but for how much they mean.

I would sleep little, more would have dreamed of, knowing that every minute, when we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light.

I would go on until all the remaining are not asleep, while others are sleeping.

I would listen when others talk, and how I would enjoy a good chocolate ice cream.


If God has gifted I have a piece of life, I would dress more modestly, to lay in the sun, substituting the warm rays of not only my body but the soul.

Lord, if I had heart, I would write all my hatred on ice and wait for the sun.

I would dream Van Gogh painted on the stars Benedetti poem, and Serrat song would be serenade, which I gave to the moon.

I would have poured tears of roses, to feel the pain of their thorns and the incarnated kiss of their petals ...

Lord, if I still remained a bit of life, I would not spend a single day, without telling the people I love, I love them.

I would convince every person dear to me in my love and would live in love with love.

I would explain to those who err in assuming that they cease to fall in love, when age, not realizing that age, when no longer love!

child I would have gave her wings, but allowed himself to fly.

old I would teach that death does not come with old age, but with forgetfulness.

I learned so much from you men, I realized that the whole world wants to live in the mountains, not realizing that true happiness is, as we climb the hill!

I realized that from the moment when the first newborn baby will shrink in his little finger fist his father, he his more will never let go.

I realized that one has the right to look down on others only when he helps him up!

There are so many things I could still learn from you people but in actual fact, they are unlikely to be useful, because when I put in that suitcase, unfortunately I already am dead.

Always say what you feel, and do what you think!

If I knew that today, the last time I saw you sleeping, I would have hugged you and prayed to God that he made me your guardian angel.

If I knew that today I see the last time, as you step out of doors, I would have hugged and kissed and called thee would again to give you more.

If I knew I hear your voice one last time, I would have taped everything that you say, to listen to it again and again, indefinitely.

If I knew it was the last moments when I see you, I would say: I love you and I had no idea fool you this is so familiar.

is always a tomorrow and life gives us another opportunity, to fix everything, but if I'm wrong and today is all that's left, I would like to tell you how much I love you and that you will never forget.

None young man, nor an old man can not be sure that it will come tomorrow.

Today, perhaps the last time you see the ones you love. So do not wait for something Do it today as if tomorrow never comes, you will regret the day when you have not had time for one smile, one hug, one kiss, and when you were too busy to fulfill a last wish.

Keep close to your people, they whisper in your ear, as they are you need them, love them and treat them carefully, take time to say: "I'm sorry," "Forgive me, please" and "thank you" and all those loving words that you know.

Nobody could remember you for your thoughts.

Ask the Lord of wisdom and strength to say what you feel.

Show your friends how important they are for you.

If you do not tell this today, tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. And if you do not do ever, nothing will matter.

he embodied their dreams. This moment has come.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez, 2 December 2000. "I'm leaving"
Nobel Prize for Literature.



PS
This letter is called "the last gift of a remarkable man and a true master ".
But the Marquez refused to recognize his authorship of this is certainly a talented farewell to the world ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment