Monday, March 14, 2011

Aveeni Baby For Tattoo

Fucking happy day.

Damn. Sometimes I really hate myself. I am furious that I was doing something, knowing that I hurt himself and others. And then damn regret. Unfortunately. Always doing, then I think. On the occasion of know and remember to never believe in any of my word. Because it was only the influx of conflicting emotions, is already good, but probably too late.
sorry.
By the way, why do you always care about the people who have me in the ass, and those who are interested in me-floated? I do not understand.
This notice will be extremely pessimistic, but I can not in itself give rise to positive feelings. scared. What will be. I'm afraid that not everything goes as it should, that I'm doing wrong, wrong thinking and bad planning. I would like a clue, though small, I was sure that I can.
I do not know what I should, what I need, and what I want.
I wonder what you're doing what you're thinking, if you look now at the sky just like me and lazily watching the clouds moving across the sky. I hope it goes well.
believe in destiny? I believe that. Damn. I hope that someday it will save me. Then utter superlatives here, I promise.
What about me? I got another one in biology, I wrote something on geography ... I do not know how well. Mathematics, as usual, a nightmare ... I got 3 and 5 in English, Hellz yeah. Today I finished lessons at 12.10, I went to some shops, there are not cool was, I went to the bus, listening to the howling child on the bus for 20 minutes, I went home, came to my shoes from Diesel (they are great-> few posts back), now I'm writing this note fucked, just do outstanding work with the German and I'm going on a course, then I'm going to buy a lot a lot of food, and embrace the start-in the sense of a diet to gain weight (yeah, you poor things have to exercise, sweat, starve, and I opychać, everything in my life is turned upside down, interesting is not it? .)
And now change the notes on a positive note, in which we all believe and smile and enjoy this (if ever you read this):
I'm damn happy that I'm with you and that I can see these funny, lazily gliding through the sky clouds. I am glad that I know what you're doing, because we do it together, what are you laughing because we laugh together, what you're thinking, because thinking about me.
Thank you for you (second person) forgave me crazy, sudden decisions that only make another upset, well, I promise better.
really anything I'm not afraid, I am absolutely certain that what I want and what I have and what you should. I'm very lucky, I love every second of what I already have and what I get. Oh, and you really love me! And you too! I use it loves me, because it gives me the best! haha!
I get the same good grades in biology, geography, English, maths! Oh, and no children on the bus! There never was and never will be!
I'm so fucking happy!
Happy, happy happy happy happyyy.

And what that note do you prefer? If this is the first people meanly of you and change your attitude and enjoy the happiness of someone else! I do not know you, but I improved mood. Immediately
German!
do not know whether a good title but good, you know what's going on, c.
I love every man who read this note! Oh, and Andie
pledged to make me a template, thank you: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment