Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting Women Pregnant Games

going through changes.

Hey! As you passed the weekend? Me pretty good, yesterday I was in Lublin with Marta. We went rather biegłyśmy (we had to go more than 3 km in 15 minutes) on 'suicide Hall. " I will not dwell here on this film, do not move me, not shocked or depressed, perhaps because it is too unrealistic? But I will not say, interesting, so I encourage you, by virtue of the fact that it is a Polish film. Later we went to KFC traditionally, my second home, then to the stores (I hate myself for that, I do not spend any money and I left with two things, haha, /), then met up with Andie and we went to another KFC. There ... strange conversation in the bathroom, hair dryer and attacking the door to the code (so I wanted to open them: C). Later, when we were walking down the street, suddenly in front of us grew up crowd (200-300 people), lots of police and municipal guards. It was the 'march of the liberation of cannabis', mostly young people, fighting for the legalization of marijuana. What is done? We went after them: D But after a while we got tired of watching, some shortcomings This was a protest. People are sometimes so funny. I generally have no opinion as to the legalization of marijuana do not smoke and have no intention, and as someone wants it and so it does not matter whether it's legal or not.
Later we went to the dormitory Andie, where it struggled to make me a header (see results above, like it?), Then the bus and domkuu.
My yesterday shopping (shoot me for it, please.)
I liked the model's from the photo, where it lay on the beach and I decided that I want it so! Today, of course, now I like it less, but no well, /. : D

against violence in the world!


Currently I am in the teaching of biology, I somehow quickly enters, it is not bad. Still waiting for me to do a poster with a wok but I have already been scheduled, and no traditional homework in Polish.
yhh, I hate Sundays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment