Friday, March 11, 2011

Tx Drivers License Template3

we are the world.

There are days when I'm happy, jump, scream and laugh. Then close to me, or on a distant continent, in a completely different world to someone blew up the world, crying, despair, bitterness in the wave is doing something will later regret, can not think clearly. Sometimes it is just that I'm crying, I hear a noise in my head, I'm afraid I do not have to turn to for help, or a few hundred kilometers parędziesiąt me someone big dreams came true, he is happy, excited and full of energy.
The only thing we have to do is think positively and hope that tomorrow will be better, never worse. For someone this day is the beginning of existence, to the other end. It's such a sequence, sequence of events in which we are all equal and all of us associated This self-beginning and end. Only depends on us, which during this time is going to happen. It is we who are born with a fresh new start and we can do what you desire-to live together important and not someone else, focus on yourself, do not listen to some idiots say 'impossible', because for them may not be possible and may have stupid low self-esteem, but what the fuck? What will happen to them? They will live and move among the words, not getting anything in return what she wanted. It must be
. Every thing that happens in our lives has its cause and effect. Maybe it planned? Or maybe he just wanted to quiet this? Whatever happens to us-the negative / positive, we deserve it. And the end.
You know, I'm generally not interested in the world. Do not watch the news, I do not know what happens to the lives of public figures, what are the problems of state, who died, who was still alive. There proclaim the same sad, unfortunate thing, pretending that im so sorry. People too, watching it, they say 'what a pity', go dejected, but I really enjoy it their fate is not a disaster. People are meanly fuckers, they prefer to watch as others suffer and fall than to see elevation and leaking tears of happiness after their cheeks. I prefer to live in ignorance, believing that all that surrounds me is beautiful and emanates positive energy. I like when people around me laugh and are all 'wyjebane', do not worry about the negative aspects of their lives just trying to accept them / change. Then I laugh at them for what to cry, because you only live once?


Michael Jackson-We Are The World.

so in all, this notice is some unintelligible gibberish
but I had somewhere to live on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment