Friday, March 18, 2011

Easton Sv12 Fastpitch 2009

Coś równie prymitywnego jak ty.

more and more often I think about the future. Analyze errors, relieves the mood to mention the good, light and carefree moments. Evenings, I sit on the windowsill, I open the window, leaning on no, I feel the cool wind owiewający my face, I look in the hidden darkness, and after a while I close my eyes. It's cold, I feel the thrill of penetrating into my hand, legs, back. Inhaling the scent of a friend, not knowing exactly what is its source, but damn I love him. I remember once having the six years I closed the room, sitting alone surrounded by friends, toys, furniture, clothing, teddy bears. I felt then strangely ominous pain, something he did not want to feel but I know it hurts and I need to survive, so I ran and hid from the people in this corner, closing your eyes and wait until it fills the emptiness inside me will disappear. Then it was better and everything is back to normal. But it is repeated, over and over. Now it is so, maybe less, but still. The only thing I was then, this is to hide and wait out the emptiness. I hope that one day will disappear for good, or that will soon show up in my life someone who will be able to understand the pain and will help me redeem it. Waiting.
And by the way a child should never suffer, you should always have a smile on your face, play, run, jump, create in your mind an imaginary reality, which will be theirs. I would once again for a while have 6 years to believe in the impossible and have open space, open the prospect of an open mind.

I'm not sad. I'm one of the happiest people on earth because I have a family, I have friends, I have a big house, I have money, I think I have as high IQ (or at least I hope so: p), I have talent, I have an idea, my ambition, my future, my faith and hope, my life (because I know that at this time, since I started writing this note, the world's a lot of people have died and not known where to go, but they soon learn that over which all people are racking their brains-what comes after death?) I'm eating, and at this moment a lot of people suffer from hunger, I have .. . I have a lot of things, like all of you who read this, so take a look sometimes on the above mentioned elements and Appreciate it sincerely, because once you get away and you will regret that he never properly pielęgnowaliście not.
That my thoughts today. I hope that although half of the people coming here to read, not just advertise your beautiful blog and writes that the picture is nice, because, yes, if it was not nice, is that it was not here: P. I'm going to do
something I dreamed of since the morning since I pulled off the bed: I'm going to brew tea, take a book, phone and hide under the covers, enjoying the pleasant buzz radiator, to write to all the people on the list and tired of his strange considerations, (which I do quite often lately) and meditate on the occasion, thanking at the same time for each above mentioned thing. Currently I'm reading
Jillian Westfield married. It was loud enough about this book recently, so it could not fail also in my library. As for me ... quite trivial, petty, shallow and not communicating any valuable content. I would not recommend! But if someone does not have an exaggerated taste too, well ... I feel like
read something heavier, forcing the thought, look at something I never bother with a completely different perspective, something full of emotion, passion, anger, and even forcing me to change the view on the subject, which certainly would have been mad, but in domesticating the end of this, would agree with the author's opinion completely absurd.
anyone knows something? : D
What with me, let's think ... Last night was a tragic, never again, please! When I got home it was half past eleven so all I did was swim and go to bed. Today, collapsed completely in chemistry quiz ... my ones begin to multiply ... I promise to start to learn!
And anyway ... Besides, it's just a stupid number on the paper that once went into paper: D
song for today: All Crystal Castles and nothing else!
Oh, yesterday aired the last episode skinsów! Who links to me in pain? Waiting until dear translators translate into Polish and go see!
Btw. This note certainly is full of repetitions, unintelligible sentences, spelling and tragic mistakes but it does not have the strength to read it and fix ... Besides, I probably read the entire usunęłabym so przymknijcie eye on style!
Btw2. They took off my camera on my teeth! But do not write the congratulations, now I have something even worse: C: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment