Sunday, May 22, 2011

What Does Alotta Fagina Wear

i'm back.

Hey! I do not know if anyone still comes here, but I wanted to tell you that my short, but giving of yourself to know the break is over and go back to this blog. Hmm, I'll try to catch up on your blogs as soon as possible.
What about me? Well, yesterday she came to me and Mex Andie, Andie has been on the night was fun, we watched the wonderful Jack Sparrow: 3, except that I'd better not describe how wyglądałyśmy after going a long distance through wet, up to us to strip the grass, but good, never again! Well, now I'm all bitten by mosquitoes, c. Today
me waiting all day to biology, I have enough material to learn that they do not know how the article and I have included this item because I have a threat. Tomorrow probably going to Lublin, in the end, I'm going to go for great shopping and buy lots of stuff!
Just one week later I have a school trip for 3 days to Wroclaw, I'm back and I would rather slack: 3 I want to holiday, although I know that I feel a lot of objection to this subject.
That I'm going to find in stores now:

Hmm, and what do you think? You could get something in my eye? I'm going to watch another episode of pure blood, and I take for biology.
And anyway to have such a thing that sometimes you wake up and suddenly you reach a strange, self-evident truth, which poszukiwaliście been a long time? To me it happened today, and yet sometimes it is good to look back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment