Saturday, May 14, 2011

Reduce Waist Size Inch Wrap

parę czegoś.

Hey, sorry that I wrote not so long but really ... I did not care. I think I got tired of this whole blogging, taking pictures sets, clothes and other shit, what's the difference ... It does not interest me now that I think. I'd prefer just wrote, and how someone wants to read this, it'll be fun.
been a long weekend, not a word I wrote what I planned, milutko. But I enjoyed it, I love the party with Andie, bonfires, expedition to the quarries, and sipping beer, staring at the clouds and coming up with many strange creatures that take shape. Today in the morning
embrace his room, cleaning, virtually all of my wardrobe after a week was on the floor, so it is, I never know what to wear, and every time it crashes half the clothes.
Recently I feel better, at least a little. Recognize the new, strange people, who also influenced me strange, but probably in a good way.
I wonder ... Is it better to live in ignorance, that is, not knowing what your friend is doing against you, trick you, you know it, but do not want to go into this topic because I know that it will be painful for you, but you will not want to lose it ... Do you just ignore what is happening and can forget about this friend? I do not know the intricate, I do not want me to write more, some I'm lazy lately. Currently I'm on
photoblog as overtake what you really want and whether or not I want to write something.
Love, 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment