Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diy Ultrasonic And Audio

wenn nichts mehr geht.

Hejj, how are you? For me as well, but I managed to (probably) improve biology because I have already checked out the threat. Only chemistry was.
Tomorrow Friday, the last day and trip. Frankly it does not want me to go on it somehow, but I know that I support the spirit MEXA. It will be good: 3 Currently
I have a home repair, as usual, painting rooms, today I had a hole in the bathroom instead of the window. Overall, this is interesting. But then, after some weeks I'll be able to move to a new room: 3 Finally. I chose a brilliant turquoise color of the walls and I have some cool ideas as to the entire interior of the device.
tomorrow in a city near my village, where I go to school and spend almost half my life is the opening of the new H & M. As much as one might say 'finally', because there is no interesting shops. They are like two shopping malls, but somehow nothing ever can not be found in them.
On Monday I was in Los Angeles and I managed to buy a few things, obviously not ones that planned (see previous note) _ale and so I'm happy. I found even a handbag that once you showed the first. I do not even know what is the shop, so it was a pleasant surprise.
So I really have no idea what keep this blog, somehow, lately my thoughts relate to cases where the public would prefer not to move or simply did not exist at all. I guess I'm done on the topic of 'fashion' and only start to write here for clothes, albeit on that I know. But no good. : D
On Saturday, the Pirates probably go.
I feel like a bonfire in MEXA and jogging at night in the woods.
listening to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment