Sunday, May 1, 2011

Slipcover For Buick Enclave

yeah, aha, i don't know, yeah love, sucks.

Hi. How are you? I'm happy because in the end he longed for my weekend in May, the whole nine days off, which I intend to spend on writing, writing and just writing.
Today's weather is not very satisfactory, but I like it. I like rainy days.
Well, this is cool. Really. Today I sat all day with Andie and Martha on the stall, because there were selling different things Indian, from the drums, which zakłócałyśmy entire street, ending with odd trousers, skirts the size of my growth and pierścionko-bracelets. In total, the majority of people were interested in my purse, and hat, and a cat Andie, but still sold a lot of girl stuff. Well
amfibar opened! Finally! It's there, I cherish every day throughout the summer!


Sometime it a strange outfit of the day.
Hmm, sitting we noticed a few people in a beautiful, wonderful, perfect umbrella. I went to look for them on the stalls, went through the whole street, market, other market, it was not. I came back, resigned, I look to the left, and here in the stall next to hang the same.
Currently I sit and wonder what to do with my hair. Maybe you have any suggestions?

We and our pajdy. FEAST Hunk \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment