Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home Phone Trouble Shooting

dziwny świat.

Hey, sorry it is so rare that I write notes and do not comment on your blogs, but I have no time. Through all these free day or meet with friends, or write (as Andie, I know what you think. XD), or I develop with respect to the''spiritual''ie yoga, meditation, etc., or simply ... I do not want to do anything, go on the internet or anything.
For about three days I was standing at the stall, ok, it was cool, although now Andie, Szips and I are sick, they also have a fever, but it was fun! Regards Bartosz ziomal of iron and the guy with the cucumber.
come across to Mary, another Mary, please, today Mexem, jeej, something strange yes. Yesterday I came back
with Andie and Szipsem-Grzyb from quarries on the street we noticed a truck, car and police. Fatal accident occurred, some truck knocked a pedestrian, damn, it's so ... I do not know, yesterday I could not stop thinking about it. But it could be anyone, hey, you realize that now that you are, you live but for a few minutes you can go outside, cross the street and spades, suddenly was not there? And what about those plans, which zamierzaliście accomplish? What about the dreams that will always remain unfulfilled? Die together with you, so use your back to work and not procrastinate on anything, and speak openly and with others, if you want someone to say something but you are afraid of that, think that maybe later you will not have a chance. I did so yesterday and confessed to someone what I feel and I'm with this really well. Okay, nevermind. You
foteczek little, because I know that you would rather watch than read.


wide diamond-shaped eyes, high eye eye eye square & triangular eyes. +



Outfit with MEXA stay home today?

would be more pictures from the quarries, but such Kot do not want to throw them, so follow the directions to claim him, C.
Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment