Monday, July 26, 2010

How To Search Sports Card Packs

arranged

i like so much simple, softly movies
typical for women (but not only;))



comments from you tube
  • A wonderful film. It isn't often that films show proud women, who love their faith.
  • A beautiful movie about friendship & tolerance. I liked it :) Teaches you a lot about two diff. religions and has good arguments too, etc...worth watching
  • great movie i love it and i will keep watching it again and again.
    simple life. i wish if we can understand it !!!
  • It's an absolutely amazing movie with a great msg! The trailer doesn't do it justice!
  • I loved this movie!! It reminds me of my friendship with one of my best friends. She's Jewish and I'm Muslim--both of us are dedicated to our religion AND our friendship.
  • It is trully a greate film, I loved it a lot. As an Eastern Orthodox Christian in Latvia it is also some times very hard for me to live by my faith when most of the people arround just don't get it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I really enjoyed this movie. It is so true what Rochel said in the hallway to the principle of the school when she finally spoke up to her. People always look at me crazy and despise the way I live and dress just because I dress modestly and practice my faith; as if it would be better for me to live the way most of the western world and specifically the U.S. lives. Drinking, partying, and doing all sorts of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment